Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

EL-NIDO.

EL-NIDO.


NAKALIT-KALIT WATERFALLS


This is a beautiful and lovely place for a little getaway with your friends and loved ones. We had a blast but the night life in El Nido is actually not that awesome, as compared to Boracay.
 I would say El Nido is a place to come relax and enjoy paradise. My friends and I decided to visit Nakalit-kalit water falls which was about 30minutes away from the hotel. The ride to the place was a mixture of good and bad LOL; we ended up having a flat tire on the way there which was the ultimate kill joyL.  Even with that, we still went ahead which was quiet risky but hey, it was worth it.



After all the time wasting and all due to the flat tire, we finally got there and saw a farmer who told us we still had to walk for about 30-45 minutes till we get to the water falls…. #hiking? Are you kidding me???....

We eventually accepted our fates LOL and started walking into the bushes, as we got deeper it started looking like a “Nigerian Movie” where someone gets missing or demons appear and eat us… LOL.


We finally got to the waterfalls, WHOOP!!!! It was not so tall but it looked good. I saw kids jumping from the top into the water and I wondered if I could do that, but I wanted to see the full view of the water falls, so I climbed and climbed till I met a dead end. Two of my other friends still went inside the bushes with the rock and everything just for adventure but I knew where my stop was LOL #chicken???  Yea yea whatever ha-ha...…



Coming back down from where I climbed up to was quite tricky and scary I thank God I dint slip.

I got back to where the kids were jumping from the top of the water fall, then my ever adventurous Angolan friend decided to jump in.



When he jumped in, everyone wanted to jump in as well, but he started jumping too much which pissed a friend of mine. She was like “ that is why he was stung by the jelly fish in Puerto Princessa’’ he keeps jumping up and down, cant he ever stay put??? How many times would he jump???” honestly though, he jumped more than 6 times.




So I had a YOLO MOMENT and was like if everyone here can jump why can’t I jump….I went up the waterfalls and it was time to jump, I became so scared, I think my life started flashing before me, I’m a chicken yea I know LOL.


 After a few seconds, I was like whatever and jumped in.


“Wow! Yay me”… I was so thrilled, my goodness :D. I would do it over and over again, Have you ever tried something like that before???



2 comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text