Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Beautiful El Nido

El Nido!

Taking a hired van from Pueto Princessa to El Nido took 5-6 hours, then we saw a BIG snake on the road!!
Hahaa we just had to take a picture…



On getting to El Nido it was already 7am so immediately we lodge into the hotel we decided to sleep a bit but on seeing the view.. "NaH" we changed our minds.




The water was so BLUE! I just wanted to jump inside
Then immediately we got dressed and decided to tour El Nido!
Our ride “boat” was waiting for us. As usual we went snorkeling first. The fish kept swimming with us like we were one of them…lol




We toured some places which had so many sea urchins that we just could not swim there but take pictures


Then we went to a hidden lagoon though we didn't dare take our cameras or cellphones because the floor of the beach was soo rocky and you had to swim to get to the shore… which reminded me that next time I go for a beach trip I should have a  swimming shoe with me.. 

After the swimming work out I was so hungry I could eat a whole cow..lol
We then decided to go for lunch on another island.


THE FOOD!!..  Oh my was heavenly… I even wondered how I would still look with my tummy after eating that much but it felt healthy J




Relaxing on the beach made me realize how beautiful Philippines is and how I should take time to tour it.. J



For Hotel Bookings and more information : http://www.perikingelnido.com/

2 comments:

  1. Awesome .. so picturesque wld look to visit ... Hw many hrs is it away from manilla. And u shld consider gettin underwater cameras or kit for ur phone or camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simi.. it is about 1hr 30 mins by air and yes you should get an underwater camera because i tried using the phone kit and the water ended up leaking into the phone..

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text